An unexamined life is not worth living.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Chess links - delicious gadget added

I added a section on the right side of my blog with my chess-related links . So now every time I create a bookmark via delicious plug-in in Firefox and label it with tag "chess", it ^should^ ^automatically^ get added to my blog as well. It's neat how different systems are now interconnected, but also a bit scary how the whole www is sucking more and more of our information with its spiders. It also makes me think of questions like, what if Google, with all of its "free" services was to go completely down for a single day - how many millions of hours would be wasted by people around the globe trying to get access to "their" data? I would be one of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter